Glenelg Shire logo
Skip Links


Welcome to the Glenelg Shire Council

Council postal vote being mailed in postal box

Change of Property Details

If you are moving or require a new billing address, you can update your address by completing the online form, or print and complete the Change of Address/Name form below and return it to one of the Customer Service Centres.

subscribe Latest Updates by Email Sign Up Now
Powered by