Some of the benefits of being a registered user include:
- Improvement in the analysis of data collection and how it relates to other/similar projects;
- Easier separation of the differences/similarities of opinions between residents, business owners, students and workers etc. and age groups;
- Understanding the different data allows us to recognise issues specific to certain groups in the community (e.g. age categories) which will in turn allow us to tailor a recommendation to Council that is more strategic and effective for what you're asking for;
- Provides a valuable source of quantifiable data that can improve the information and recommendations to Council about what you want;
- Develop co-ownership of the communication process;
- Communication will now be less frequent and you will receive targeted information on areas of interest to you, rather than general communication.
As a registered user you can:
- Be kept up-to-date with results of your community's feedback on projects, initiatives and activities;
- Utililse Discussion Forums - an email is required not only for verification as part of the registration process, but also so you can participate in the discussions by leaving your own comments and be notified when someone else involved in the discussion leaves their comments;
- We can send you details of engagement activities that specifically related to your nominated „areas of interest‟ rather than general communication;
- Share your stories via the Guest Book;
- Stay up to date with current consultations via the monthly email;
- Fill out the quick poll; and
- You'll no longer have to fill out demographics information for every survey you fill out…you tell us once and that's it.