Change of Property Details

If you are moving or require a new billing address, you can update your address by completing the Change of Address or Name form online.

Change of Ownership

When ownership of a property changes, liability for payment of rates remains with the owner recorded with Council. To change ownership Council requires a 'Notice of Acquisition of an Interest in Land' to be lodged. At the State Revenue Office website you can download the latest 'Notice of Acquisition of an Interest in Land' Form. 

Service of Rate Notice Request

If you wish to nominate your tenant or alternate person/company as the ratepayer (i.e. as the recipient of the rate notice) please download and complete the Service for Request of Rate Notice(PDF, 103KB) form.

Request for Reclassification to Primary Production

If you think that you may be eligible for reclassification rating code to Primary Production Land (following all the criteria) please download and complete the form(PDF, 239KB).