Glenelg Shire logo
Skip Links


Welcome to the Glenelg Shire Council

Report & Consent

When is Report and consent needed?
A Report and Consent from Council is required when the design and siting of the building (class 1a) and associated garages/carports (class 10a) do not comply with current Building Act or Regulations.

The reporting authority (Council) is to consider the application to vary the Regulations and grant consent where the application meets all the Ministers Guidelines.

Where the application does not meet the Ministers Guidelines, the reporting authority must refuse consent to the variation of Regulations.

Powered by