Council at its 27 September 2022 Council Meeting adopted its Governance Rules(PDF, 2MB) .
Giving effect to section 60 of the Local Government Act 2020, the purpose of the Governance Rules 2020 is to guide:
- The conduct of Council meetings.
- The conduct of meetings of delegated committees.
- The form and availability of meeting records.
- The election of the Mayor and the Deputy Mayor.
- The appointment of an Acting Mayor.
- An election period policy.
- The procedures for the disclosure of a conflict of interest by a Councillor or a member of a delegated committee.
- The procedure for the disclosure of a conflict of interest by a Councillor.
- The disclosure of a conflict of interest by a member of Council staff when providing information in respect of a matter.
- Attending meetings virtually
- Any other matters prescribed by the regulations.