- Do you have any designated visitor’s berths?
Yes, we have multiple berths and pens available for visitors.
- What type of berths do you have available?
We have approx. 104 modern floating pontoon pens or berths.
- What depth of water do you have within your Marina?
The Portland Bay Marina visitors’ berths have between 4.0-4.5 meters depth.
- Is there power & water provided?
Yes, all berths are fully serviced with Power and water. There is no extra charges for these utilities.
Fuel is available by bunkering only. This can be arranged by calling the fuel provider. Please contact the Local Port for contact details.
- Do you have showers and amenities available?
Toilets are provided within the Maritime Discovery Centre and showers can be arranged. Please contact the Local Port for contact details.
- What are you berthing rates?
- Is there security within your Marina?
Yes, the Portland Bay Marina has constant CCTV and public access gates area closed between 4:00-5:00pm each day.
- How do I get access to the berths?
The Portland Bay Marina operates with both access fobs and digital pin codes. Please contact the Local Port for contact details.