Financial Plan 2021 - 2031
The Financial Plan is developed in the context of the following strategic planning principles:
- Council has an integrated approach to planning, monitoring and performance reporting.
- Council’s Financial Plan addresses the Community Vision by funding the aspirations of the Council Plan.
- The Financial Plan statements articulate the 10-year financial resources necessary to implement the goals and aspirations of the Council Plan to achieve the Community Vision.
- The risks to effective implementation of the Financial Plan are identified in this document.
- The Financial Plan provides a platform for monitoring of progress and an opportunity to identify and adapt to changing circumstances.
The Plan contains the influences that will affect the strategic financial direction of Council. It enables Councillors and staff to understand the financial relationship between individual strategies and how these affect the overall outcomes for Council.
The Glenelg Shire Council Financial Plan for 2021-2031 was endorsed by Council on Tuesday 26 October 2021.