Glenelg Shire Council is committed to providing our customers with quality services. We view feedback as an opportunity to improve the services we provide and value the communities contribution in identifying and reporting any issues of concern.
To report a problem or provide feedback, please complete a Service Request Form.
Service Requests may refer to:
- Damage or maintenance relating to Council owned buildings & facilities
- Animals, Fire Prevention or Local Laws issues
- Roads, Potholes, Footpaths, Drainage, Parks and Gardens
- Rates, Valuations, Planning or Development
- Waste or Cleaning of Amenities or Facilities
- Property Damage, Injury or Hazards
- Environmental issues, Weeds, Fallen Trees or branches
- Requests for repair or maintenance
- Other general enquiries or feedback
You can complete your Service Request Form online, an overview the process is detailed below.
If you need further information or have any questions regarding Service Requests, please contact our customer service team on 1300 453 635.
Out of Hours Service Requests
If your request/ issue has occurred outside of normal business hours and/or requires immediate attention, please phone 1300 453 635.
When submitting complaints or service requests, you may have to divulge some personal information.
Glenelg Shire Council respects the privacy concerns of its community members and treats all collection of data with due consideration.
All personal and/or health information collected by Council is for municipal purposes, as specified in the Local Government Act 1989.
The personal information is used by Council solely for these purposes and/or directly related purposes. Council may disclose this information to other organisations if required by legislation.
The applicant understands that the personal and/or health information provided is for the above purpose. They may apply to Council for access to and/or amendment of the data.
Requests for access and/or correction should be made to Council's Privacy Officer.